View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:28 AM   #33
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by septentrion View Post
The same with Kobo France. I emailed the customer service who said the service was no longer available (no subtext about it being temporary). At least Kobo france is in Euro. my bank charges me 1 euros for any purchase in foreign currency, whatever the amount is. I'm so disappointed. And no store here sells physical kobo gift cards
FNAC is selling Kobo cards. It wasn't several months ago, but around January I saw some of them. They're not the same as FNAC gift cards.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote