View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Repeating threads in the deals forum - recycle or repost?

To clarify what I mean:
Since I'm on the mailing list from O'Reilly, I get their mails telling me about special offers.
Once in a while I post them in the deals forum. Since there isn't much to say, it's usually a rather empty thread.

So I wonder if I should continue to create new threads, or create a generic "O'Reilly offer" thread and post details as separate postings?
The advantage would be less empty threads - but the disatvantage is that you need to actually look into the thread just to know WHAT is being cheap right now and how long.

(Just for the record - I don't get money from them. I just like their books and think it's a good offer if they reduce prices by half for the eBooks.)
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote