View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 03:28 PM   #104
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
My pbooks and ebooks co-exist quite happily in my home Several years ago (and before I got an ereader) I did a massive cull on the pbooks which were absolutely everywhere and kept about 800 or thereabouts, everything else got sold/given away. I then allocated them a "limited" and defined space - so floor to ceiling bookcases in my corridor and that's it (there's room for about 1400 pbooks). I still buy some, mostly when what I want isn't available in ebook format, and I always get given pbooks for Xmas and birthday.

Like others though, if I ever come into large amounts of money, I'll get a bigger place just so that I can have a "proper" library

Last edited by Yolina; 02-04-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote