View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:11 AM   #97
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I agree about this, but then I didn't know anybody outside of my family who read scifi or fantasy. I share my ebooks with my Mom, sibs and cousins. I've joined two of those 'lending' groups, but nobody had any interest in what I had. It seems membership is dominated by those who want general fiction or paranormal, neither of which I'm big on.

What I mostly miss about paperbacks is to be able to quickly go back to reread something. It's a lot harder to find that spot in an ebook than with a paperback because of what I guess would be 'physical' memory.
You can always set a bookmark OR if that is too reader specific, keep a text file of quotes you want to search on.

I find it is just as easy to scan through an ebook searching for a quote as it is a paperbook. Probably easier as I can usually remember a snippit of text to search on.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote