View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 06:16 AM   #101
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Me, I still use an old Sony Z505 with a 450 MHz P-3 processor and it is maxed out with 384 MB of RAM. I still have the original 8 GB drive (2 x 4 GB partitions.) I stuck a G wireless card and it works like a champ. I use it for client site work only. It runs Windows and Office 2000 so there is problem as it has USB and Firewire as well as a modem and an RJ-45 plug.

I do most of my work on a desktop that is under the desk (don't ask.)
Before the tripleE, I was still using my trusty circa 1999 b&w Power Book. If all one does is writing, what need is there for a power bomb. I also have an old 4ooMHZ IBM on windows 98 just to run the large size inkjet that I require for shop drawings. That printer looses half its functions on XP.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote