View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 04:46 AM   #10
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Book 3 is THE MERMAID CHAIR, by Sue Monk Kidd. It did not show up on Kobo using Google search (which was accurate in the other books), but did when I input it into the Kobo search engine itself. Mea Culpa.That made my count off one, and less favorable to Kobo.

So nice of you to explore both my accuracy and sincerity. . BTW, none of this is my job. I'm actually a social worker during the day. I'm sorry if I somehow offended you. That was not my intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtxeule View Post
i looked for the same list in case you're bsing

the first 3 books are not on kindle but is on kobo

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/22/bo...rdfiction.html

did you do your job correctly? i did the first 10 as well

Last edited by taming; 08-18-2010 at 04:58 AM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote