View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 05:54 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Not that I know of.

The limitation is the Stanza end not having any bulk transfer capability. Lexcycle have been talking about adding it in a future Stanza release but when and in what form that might appear I have no idea.

If you have them online is it worth downloading them all? I personally keep my own online catalog which is setup so I can access it via WiFi when at home or the internet (3G or WiFi) when away from home, so I only download a limited number of books I am actually interested in reading shortly to my iPhone knowing I can get more any time I want them.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote