View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 09:26 AM   #11
doogie68
Connoisseur
doogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it is

Device: TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens
Could you send me the SXL with the documents that cause Sunrise to crash? This way I can reproduce the issue here.
I'd be happy to; I have attached the SXL. All the documents that crash in the SXL are ones that I previously updated successfully on a daily or regular basis in the old Sunrise. All the ones that are disabled in the SXL are ones that crashed on me earlier last night. These include:

-- Book of Joe (after RSS version crashed, I tried the original page)
-- Daily Rotten
-- Follow Me Here
-- NYT Frontpage (yes, I know I can do an RSS feed but I like it better from the original page)
-- Obscure Store

[By the way, all of the ones listed above were made with the command-line program so that might be part of the problem.]

I also have noted some other issues, even in the Plucker documents that did complete successfully. For example, in the digg.com document, many of the links on the main page only connect to a single graphic file instead of the entire webpage. Hitting "details" in Plucker for that image gives a totally different URL than either the image or the intended page.

In Fark.com, I have had a similar experience with the images replacing entire webpages. In addition, some of the hyperlinks on the main page point to correct pages, but the wrong one. (i.e., the seventh link on the page points to the story from the first link.
Attached Files
File Type: zip doogies.zip (3.9 KB, 436 views)