View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:19 AM   #30
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I was in the Bic Camera in Ikebukuro (Tokyo) and they had one on display there. It was fairly easy to switch the language to English. One thing I didn't check was the firmware or how you long into your account. In Japan you have to use a Rakuten account rather than your traditional email address. This pisses me off to no end and I need to use a VPN just so I can log in normally. I hope it's not the same with the ereader itself.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote