View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by teledyn View Post
when I get to that link for the beta, I'm told the beta is deprecated and directed to the new release from just a few days ago, and it works beautifully, but it is on the lcd side, not the eink side, with no obvious way to switch it. I still like it as a viewer, but is there some trick to getting it over to the eink side? Or is it because I'm on a pocket edge?
Stay with the version that works.

There is always going to be a potential problem with updated apps - most of the hewer ones are unlikely to work on the edge for one reason or another.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote