Thread: Silliness Distract me pls D:
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 02:37 AM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Distract me pls D:

I'm done with all of my homework except for studying economics D: I have on exam on Tuesday but I feel so lazy. Plus, economics intimidates me D:

For some reason, I'm fine with computing interest rates and annuities and all that, but when it comes to the mathematics I encounter in economics, I feel like it's so overwhelming D:

We're supposed to study how to compute exchange rates and national income for the exam D:
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote