View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobymax View Post
I had downloaded the Sony Reader PC version. I also have Calibre. I noticed that
when converting a txt to lrf when I put it on the screen the format is horrible compared
to leaving it as a txt file. Is this a good representation of what I will see when I buy
the Pocket Reader? Also should I leave files as txt files?
Do you mean you installed the Sony Reader Library?

When I view the ePub and lrf files on the Sony Reader Library (on my laptop) it looks like it does on my Reader.

I really haven't used Calibre or any other format other than the ADE pdf and the feedbooks pdf (I use their template for a custom size for my Reader).

Hopefully, another member with more experience will post with more information.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote