View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:41 AM   #1777
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurvan View Post
That question is especially important for iPad 1 users who cannot move on to iOS 7.

And before someone asks me to change my iPad, consider the fact that I cannot use professionally an iPad which is camera equipped for security reasons... This is what is keeping me from moving on to an iPad mini for instance...

This is why keeping compatibility with iOs 5 is mandatory for me even at the price of not upgrading...
I've worked in a facility where for security reasons cameras were not allowed. Several people had there cameras on their cell phones disabled by sanding the lens to render them useless. We special ordered blackberries without cameras.