View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I sympathize with the disruption caused by this change, I too hate having a user interface I am used to change, which is why the calibre user interface changes very rarely, but having all the counts collected in one place (total, virtual library, selected) is a better design, as pointed out by theducks. You will get used to it after a few days.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote