View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Dropbox question

I have had dropbox installed on my desktop for a long time. I just received a new laptop and was thinking of installing dropbox on it and syncing to the same account.

I think I remember reading a post on this forum from someone who had files deleted unintentionally. I can't find the post (I thought I saved it) but I think it was because an additional device was linked up that didn't have the files -- so dropbox deleted these files in the original computer.

Is anyone familiar with this (or something similar)?

Any cautions that I should know about when syncing another device to the same dropbox account?

I want to make sure I don't accidentally delete my stored data.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote