View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFluff View Post
As I clearly said, I cannot turn it off or on, nothing I do, what ever combination of buttons I would do wouldn't change that.
If the device is completely frozen, you won't notice the screen change when you power it off. Nevertheless, the fully-charge-then-power-off procedure is what you need to do before attempting a factory reset.

None of what you described doing in your original post was the factory reset procedure, which is why davidfor offered you the correct procedure sequence.

If that doesn't work, I suggest telephoning Kobo Support.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote