View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:57 AM   #54
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I see from your debug log that you still have installed legacy versions of the Goodreads metadata plugins that no longer work. I would suggest uninstalling both the "Goodreads Covers" and "Goodreads Metadata" plugins. If you cannot do it from the gui, do it from a command line with:
calibre-customize -r "Goodreads Covers"
calibre-customize -r "Goodreads Metadata"

In regards to your Mobi error, all mobi files are working fine for me. Could you PM me a link to one of the files giving you an error?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote