View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
See Add a Tag to DRM-Free Kindle ebooks for a thread on the earlier teleread article, which suggested drm-free. I think drmfree is ok, we just all need to use the same tag.
True, picking one or the other would be a good idea. I've already used "drmfree" based on today's TR article, but my tags can be changed with a find-and-replace run... or, for that matter, I can add "drm-free" using the same tool. I'm good either way, and until a consensus is reached, may go ahead and add the variation.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote