View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #106
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Depends on the country. In the UK it gets you free next day delivery and access to the Kindle lending library (1 book a month) and I think that's it.

I don't really think that it's worth the £50 annual fee they want for it, as we can get free supersaver delivery anyway if willing to wait a few days for the order, and in case of can't-wait-itis, paying for next day delivery is between £6 and £8 IIRC.
I was Super Savor but just decided to pay for delivery, which is now the 9th, as I know I'd be as miserable as sin if mine didn't arrive by the weekend and my free delivery has estimated delivery as 11th-14th.

Cost £6.01 but in this case it's worth it.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote