View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #115
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
Apparently not as you spend most of your post arguing against a point I'm not making. You're talking about whether I have any control over what Amazon do with my info once they've got it, I was talking about not letting them have it in the first place. Remember this was in the context of people choosing to use programs like Ghostery, blocking cookies and stripping URLs of affiliate info.
Does Amazon's shopping cart even work without cookies?

And you still can't buy anything from them without giving them plenty of personal information, like your credit card number.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote