View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #448
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I didn't think there was a serif font I could read with till I found Amasis Medium. Caecilia sometimes my eyes will let me read with but thin fonts my brain has trouble deciphering after awhile. Now I've added more weight to it I can read with it. I have to have a font with even weight, sans serifs usually have that more than Serif fonts.

Fonts like Baskerville, Times New Roman are hard for me to use due to how thin the weight is on one side of the font.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote