View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #11
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I guess that makes sense for 10 books or so, but once you pass the 100 books, are you willing to flip twenty pages just to perhaps find your book?
Not even mentioning I already have over 250 books on mine, and still counting; and it's a bitch to keep it updated.
Unless you upload one book at a time, and read it before uploading the next, the system of managing the library needs a serious update!
Smaller letters, meaning more books per page would help,
but also some kind of search engine would be interesting, that would be able to find books, not only by name, but by partial name (eg: finds a book called "space invaders", when the search term is 'vade', or something...
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote