View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #5
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright2 View Post
I am astounded. I gave her this Kindle two Christmases ago. I contacted Kindle Customer Support (push the Call Me button and the phone rings) and after a short discussion they are sending a new Kindle 3 along with a return shipping label for the old one. Return the old one within 30 days and no charge.

And I will indeed check into the Invisible Defender skins. Unfortunately most of the ones I have seen so far are kinda flashy and she hates that kind of thing. Hoping they have a plain black or clear one.
Very nice. For all the rhetoric about "predatory pricing" that we hear from some quarters, you've uncovered one of the primary reasons Amazon is so successful: incomparable customer service. I'm glad your problem was solved.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote