View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #11
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarter View Post
What's the content of your music directory?
Just ordinary MP3s. (320kbps) M - A is successfully loaded.

Quote:
That's because P is for prev, so it'll play the previous url/file from the playlist file(if you launched mplayer with M L) or from the music directory(if you launched it with M A)
I see, my mistake. I was pretty sure that there was a 'stop command'. My nerouns must have misfired reading your readme.

Quote:
Yes, mixing two players is never really a good idea :P
Well, if this app can play MP3s I'll really only need one player.

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-05-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote