View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #76
gerraldo
Anti-DRM Advocate
gerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-books

Device: CyBook Gen 3, Palm Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pysjai View Post
Many thanks for your advice. I haven't yet tried to convert non-MOBI/PRC files (I've downloaded quite a few free ebooks that are in pdf - so maybe I should delete these from my Cybook?), but have downloaded Creator. Also haven't tried importing new fonts. And, yes, my Cybook isVersion 1.2, Build 834.
You can easily convert other formats with the Mobipocket Reader for PC (just import them and it automatically converts to PRC). Some PDFs can cause problems on the CyBook, but if it's just eBooks (not documents with lots of pictures and tables) they convert nicely.

The fonts need to be put in the Fonts-directory on the CyBook (if you want/need to have italics and bold styles, you need all 4 different files for each font). If you want to try: I'm using Goudita Sans SF which you can find HERE.
gerraldo is offline   Reply With Quote