Thread: After K2?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #13
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I think I personally would opt for more features like touch screen and additional wireless features (like bluetooth) rather than size. The current size fits nicely in my handbag and I am not bothered by the amount of text on a single page.

For graphics, size is a whole other matter, but I only use my Kindle for leisure reading. (Although I did try to put an instructors reference manual on my Kindle and it turned all my little symbols into hash.)

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote