View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #37
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I used to buy a book or two at the airport bookstore whenever I flew even if I had six in my carry-on. Was a self-bribe to get over my fear of flying. I'm pretty well over it now so I don't usually visit them.

I don't go too far with out an ereader in my backpack or pocket. I don't go to the beach to read, but I generally still have an ereader in my beach bag just in case. I do read outdoors even in the rain and feel that my ereader will survive the experience better than a paper book. returning a soggy library book can cost you quite a bit, and they invariably get soggy in the rain if they are paper.

Ereaders are more expensive than one book for sure, but I doubt I would destroy as many. Does everyone leave their cellphones behind when getting on a plane or going outside? Seems to me that they are just as susceptible to loss or damage.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote