View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #22184
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Full whine/rant mode on:

I came home from work last night and promptly came down with a cold/flu! Out of nowhere! My throat suddenly became very sore, my temp soared into triple digits, my nose started running, fits of sneezing frightened all the cats off my lap, and I began falling asleep in my chair, alternately sweating and shivering.

I crawled into bed at 9:30 pm and slept like a dead log. This morning I crawled out of bed, fed the cats, called in sick to work, and collapsed. I was finally driven to unearth some out of date Claritin tablets to prevent myself from sneezing my brains out, or dehydrating through my nostrils. No appetite, no energy, still in my PJ's.

Whine! for listening. Please update your virus filters lest you catch this. *snivel*

No one at work is sick - I have NO idea where this came from! [or who to blame! ]
Blame me and feel better
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote