View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Take a look in the Devices subforum at any of the topics that discuss Calibre Companion; a new Android App that limks in with calibre.
Thanks it looks great for when I'm at home with wifi. Unfortunately (at least for the wifi) I like to do extended camping in the Ntl Forests with no wifi, just my netbook and android reader. That's why I'd like one that shows up with a drive letter - I thought a Calibre person might have one. I'm going to ask over in the Android forum.

Appreciate your telling me about the Companion, though. I'll give it a try for when I'm home.

Lyn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote