View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Thanks so much for the heads up

Oh man, I only got my Kindle for one week and I already have such a huge TBR list.

Well but that was to keep up with the freebies and such that I came across (had a lot of catchup to do because of so many posts ), so I hope that for now the increment of the list will be less chaotic

Well just couldn't pass on, on this opportunity, all books for free and they seem good too
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote