Thread: TOC Wonkiness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:38 AM   #11
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
I noticed that Hitch did not mention the version he was using in the original post. Despite this potential snag, I assumed that he might have the current version, and discovered one of those bugs that was thought to have been resolved and is not.

(BTW, thanks for the clarification Valloric. When updating, I tend to run almost one update behind. So I am frequently unsure which version I'm using at a particular time.)
Sabardeyn:

I saw your original post--in which you said

Quote:
but I noticed that the two affected files, if you named them the same as posted above, have spaces in them.
However, as I had not in any way, manner, shape or form named the "two affected files," I really wasn't quite sure what it was to which you were referring; I'd not indicated filenames at all, merely that my epub's TOC wasn't working in B&N's desktop e-reader. So sorry to have not gotten back to you. Valloric has kindly looked at the files in question, and as near as he can tell, everything is in its correct place, so we think it's a bug or glitch with B&N's desktop e-reader (which I have now nuked as my epub test platform due to the other problems I mentioned in this thread, ANYWAY.)

I'm looking forward to using Sigil this weekend, as a matter of fact, for yet another conversion. Lovely program, and I am particularly enamored of the ability to use images as links back to the TOC, smashing.

Thanks,

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote