View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #131
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
For the record: the two covers I ordered on Sep 10 still have not arrived. Weird mails were sent to me by masamall, the vendor, and until further notice I would advise everyone to avoid that vendor. I am waiting for the official final date, on October 11, to file a complaint.

Regarding those ultra slim covers, I confirm xendula's observation: they smudge very easily, and my purple one is definitely stained on the back part too now - just from setting it a second on a table in a coffee shop.

Last edited by aceflor; 10-05-2013 at 01:24 PM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote