View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #15
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
Anyway to the OP - I say this knowing full well you may be well aware of and not the least interested in what I'm about to say. But calibre with the "collections" plug-in, works very well with a Kindle. I gather you might mean folders as in something at a more fundamental level of storage, but thought I'd throw it out there.
I appreciate all suggestions regardless, so thanks for chiming in.

I did mean folders at the storage level though, so the Kindle isn't really an option for me. I also only own ePubs, so a reader which accepts that format is pretty much a must. Format conversion is easy with Calibre of course, but even so there's always that small percentage of books which don't convert well and have to be fiddled with extensively in order to work properly again.

Added to that I just never buy devices which attempt to lock me into a specific ecosystem.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote