Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #160
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreslogic View Post
Obviously I cannot speak for Robin but from a consumer point of view

your question was actually asked by different friends of mine worrying about expansion. I think what comes down to it is how you are going to use your tablet in general. For e-books/magazines and main stream apps excluding heavy gaming ones, I must say it is not easy to use up to 32gb of space even with quite a handful of pictures. Unless you are talking about a heavy offline movie watcher or heavy gaming (where games are easily 500mb download), then you MIGHT have an point about expansion. Lastly, Arc is probably not used as a camera so that alone wont' be a space hogger in the long run ...
Understandable point. However, I'm one of those people that enjoys these devices exactly for their portability--the fact that I can keep my entire library on the device, and switch up between books, is a plus for me.

Add music files into that, as they seem to want you to do (with the attention to detail on the speakers and whatnot), and size begins to shrink rapidly.

I know I'm probably not in the majority, but I *am* one of the people with a larger-than-usual book and music library, and I like having them with me when I'm on the go. So not having a device with an expandable memory is a concern for me.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote