Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #102
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Last I spoke to a Gamestop employee there next "allotment" is already spoken for via preorders. Guess how many that is? Guess how many they got the first go around?

The availability up to this point in my area is a joke. Joe/Jane who rather deal via local retailers will quickly forget about this one with the other tablets that will be released I'd guess pre Thanksgiving.

Even Walmart's website shows it out of stock. And Amazon is selling at a premium.
It's in stock at the Play store, both 8GB and 16GB.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote