View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #90
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
Does anyone know if the official Sony case (without the light) has a holder for the stylus?
As vishcompany says, no it doesn't, but you can hook the stylus over the spine area. It's secure enough as long as the cover is either closed or open and folded back on itself.

This 'solution' may not suit a purist, though.

Edit: Another plus I liked about the official Sony case is that the 4 corners of the reader are fully & tightly enclosed in the 'plastic cradle'. I don't think the reader and case are likely to become accidentally detached.

I've always wondered how secure those '4 corner strap' cases are (although I've never owned one, so I could be quite wrong).

I've never bought an official Sony case before. I usually get a Tuff Luv, but because they were a bit slow off the mark I thought I'd try the Sony. I didn't like the price much but thought using the T1 uncased for months would be asking for trouble.

I have realised that I really like the slightly pearlised red bezel of my reader (surprisingly I haven't found the shininess to be a problem at all). The official Sony case does allow me to keep that.

Last edited by jackie_w; 12-21-2011 at 02:59 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote