View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:39 AM   #31
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Thanks for the Google-fied translation, Harry.

If these specs are true, it doesn't really seem much different than my current generation Sonies. Although, the cover with light seems a lot more compact than the one i have right now.

But still, it doesn't look like it's got the LiquVista or any of the other future screens, which would make it a must buy.

It seems that I have a tendency to skip generations (505, 700, 6/350) because the features in between don't really add up to enough for a justified upgrade. Yet again, the WiFi doesn't sell me on the Sony.

Although, with multi-touch, does that mean I might actually be able to use my Sony to annotate.... Hmm...

Right now it's a pain in the ass and I have to edit with my iPad. Much easier to highlight and the sticky-notes are super useful in the margins.

The standby cover feature is nothing new. My 350 has a whole folder of cover-art loaded into it, so what if it cycles? I've got all my book covers on display every time I cycle.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote