View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:45 AM   #72
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I refuse to own iAnything like others here. I hate being locked into one system, and they also tend to be way too pricey. The Kindle at least isn't a price issue and I could see myself converting books and sideloading everything and keeping wi-fi off to get around the biggest issues.

But what really kills the Kindle for me is capacitive touch. I struggle trying to enter things in my Garmin and want to punch it at times (it's not just the Garmin, all capacitive touch systems just don't work well for me). And what do you when reading in the winter, have to buy special $50 gloves just to read on public transportation or outdoors? No thanks.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote