View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:31 AM   #71
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskariot View Post
I would never recommend Kindle. Problem with Kindle is that you have to buy into a rigid, closed system that holds your books hostage. Amazon's way of doing things gives me a very uncomfortable claustrophobic feeling. Nothing is worth that sacrifice in my opinion.
An open system enables you to switch to any brand of reader any time you want without any hassle. My book collection is mine to read on any devise.
That's my opinion as well. Should Kindle open up and accept the .epub format, they would certainly be on my list. As is, I have no interest in the Amazon ecosystem.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote