View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #65
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskariot View Post
So even without the light you have to charge every other week!? And with the light every other day?!
That does not sound right at all.

I own an Onyx Firefly and the light is always on! And I have not charged it for two weeks now. And if the battery indicator is right I will be able to do without charging for another week. On average I read an hour/90 min. a day. I use the front light mostly on the lowest setting, because that is more than enough. I wish it would have an even lower setting.
Isn't '30 minutes reading per day' the official standard for all ereader advertisement? 2-3 hours daily reading = one week battery life. By the way, Sony ereader should have front light, Michael commented in one Goodereader post (his reliable source). Also, in a Chinese mp3 player forum, one member who works for Sony believes it will happen, too. We will know for sure very soon, hopefully within one month or two.
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote