View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:49 AM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Alt + G wasn't doing nothing, so I tried Alt + R and it refreshed the screen.

This usually fixes the problem. The problem appears when I go from one ziped image directory to another and when the screen rotates. When it rotates, it doesn't zoom (just adjusts to the screen, so the images are even smaller in landscape mode, if they are in portrait orientation) and most of the time it will show only half the image.

If I don't rotate the screen, the first time I try to read there might be glitches. I just refresh the screen or go to next page and back to previous, and it doesn't happen again in that reading session.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote