View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I can only remember one book I tried and never read, and that was Gone with the Wind.

I tried Shogun several times before I finally finished it, and now I would finish it in one sitting if I could...

Oh wait, I never finished Gai Jin, so I bought it with my last credit on audible. And I'll read it once I've finished the audiobook, I think...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote