View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
BurBunny
Zealot
BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2.0 In Hand
Thank You, MobileRead!

In the past year that I've been following the Kindle, waiting until it was "time" for me to buy, I thought I'd learned a lot about electronic books and the Kindle. However, I was sooo wrong!

Because of all the coverage about the Kindle 2, I found you here, and have learned more in this past week or so than in the entire previous year. I didn't know there were sources other than Amazon for content, much of which is free. Didn't know that I could "check out" ebooks from libraries. Hadn't really considered how I could fully utilize the reader for more than just one at a time reading of books and periodicals. I'm really looking forward to learning more and reading more, thanks to you.

I also want to thank you for such a positive forum. There are a lot of spirited discussions here, but (as I should have expected from book lovers), it's fairly civilized and at least taking a more educated but differing viewpoint approach rather than personal attacks.

It's also nice to have a forum where, while spam is actively discouraged, it's possible for people who have affiliate relationships with relevant companies (such as me with Amazon) to have a "tasteful" link to the companies in our signatures so we may share a bit of the benefit.

I'm looking forward to this forum becoming one of my most important non-business must-reads (pardon the pun).
BurBunny is offline   Reply With Quote