View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 04:40 PM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Heh,

I don't mind you babbling Seriously, I am trying everything in this forum to give everyone more opportunities to speak out and share interesting news and information.

It comes to the question what else we could add to make everything more interesting.

Remember, I had a poll for the future of our board. Most people were in favor of a ebook section. We added it. But until now, it hasn't really found much attraction.

Maybe we are doing something wrong, I am really puzzled over that, because I'd do anything here for you if it would only help to make the forum more interesting.

Cheers
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote