View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #1626
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
I have only bought one e-book this month. . ( Actually, I have bought three, but the other two was prices in a giveaway I held, so they don't count) As a result, my TBR pile is down to 189 books. I am aiming at getting it down to zero this year. Which is doable. If I don't buy too many books.
I'm not aiming at zero. I'm aiming at two or three months worth of reading as a TBR, to allow me to wait for bargains and special offers. So for me, that's a TBR of around 30 books. With my TBR currently about ten times that amount, it'll be a while.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote