View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM   #110
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
It is a lot easier to poke around in an SSH session and interactively fix the problem. No RUNME.sh needed. To that end, I give you this:https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170929
Oh yea man, I tried that first but for some reason fastmode doesn't work for me. It says driver can't be found so it can't be started from MfgTool. So the only option that I had was the good old diags mode...
Anyways, I guessed this would be helpful for those in same situation. I have Windows 7 (No Linux when I'm home )
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote