View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 06:49 AM   #105
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
However, you may end up swapping the SM cards and this must be done with care or else you may "grid" your unit i.e. wipeout the firmware. Check the IMP wiki for further information about changing SM cards.
good god, WHAT ??? i didn't know that... suddenly feeling rather weak in the knees at the thought of the many times i've taken my card in and out of the reader...

(me goes to verify the wiki...)

thanks nick for the further (much more clear and comprehensive...) explanation about making imp books ! we can always count on you... i think you deserve some karma for that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote