View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Yes, it's hard to beat the kindle e-ink devices as far as darkness in the dark is concerned ;-)

Best regards,
Andy
What I mean the Kindle app is too bright unlike Mantano which I use as my main reader app because it has a second setting so I can lower the brightness of the book to perfect night time reading level. The Kindle App on the Fire does not have this but the stock Kindle Android app does. I don't know why they left it out but I have sent feedback asking for it to be put back in.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote