Thread: Ender's Game
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #11
gollu
Unsullied
gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmad88 View Post
For those of you who like Ender's Game, you might also like Ender's Shadow. It was written fourth (?) in the series, but it tells the story of Bean. It isn't a sequel or a prequel. It is told at the same time that Ender's Game is, but you see the back story of Bean and battle school through his eyes. I think I actually like it better than Ender's Game and I really enjoyed Ender's Game.
Ender's Shadow is surely a great read, especially the beginning of the book. It has the same energies as in the first book. Unfortunately it becomes repetitive as the story unveils... But it surely is worth the time.
The other shadow books are a disaster.
gollu is offline   Reply With Quote