View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:20 AM   #17853
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Kerry Greenwood & Brandon Sanderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Deadly Heat was the best Nikki Heat novel yet with turns and twists, unexpected surprises, looming danger and untrustworthy players. All-in-all it was a GREAT read.

Next I'm going to be visiting the Australian roaring twenties with Death At Victoria Dock (Phryne Fisher #4) by Kerry Greenwood.
Death At Victoria Dock was, as is always the case with a Phryne Fisher mystery, a great read!

My #2 son (to quote the Hollywood Charlie Chan) gave me a Kindle book for my birthday last month. It was Mistborn: The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson. So I'm giving it a try next.

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote